virgin defloration American defloration virgin defloration

virgin defloration

virgin defloration anal virgin teen camgirl My name is Janice Brown. I was very happily married to Bryan Brown, a wonderful man. He was an excellent provider, husband, lover and father of both our seven-year-old son, Jess, and our five-year-old daughter, Cindi. I couldn’t have ever asked for a better man to live my life with…. Six foot one, two hundred thirty pounds, muscular and ruggedly handsome. He made his money in construction. He teen camgirl didn’t have to work, being independently wealthy. However, he felts like he had to contribute. So, he still worked as hard as he ever did.

virgin defloration I am a software consultant. I am in charge of a small team of agents that cater to the more elite classes of business we serve…. Something happened the last few weeks that I have to share. Maybe I can save teen camgirl someone else from a lot of pain…

One of the men I manage is named Jarome. He is six foot three, two hundred sixty pounds, incredibly handsome and black. He has a low sexy voice that makes every woman in the room take notice whenever he speaks. He is smart, very well-educated and well-mannered. A real gentleman.

anal virgin teen camgirl Just a few weeks ago, Jarome and I were sitting in the office celebrating a victory. We had managed to solve a problem for one of our biggest clients. It was one of the toughest projects that we had ever undertaken. Between the two of us, we had tackled the issue and found a solution over three very long and trying weeks.

virgin defloration anal virgin teen camgirl We were both excited and full of energy to burn. I am not sure if it was me or Jarome who suggested that we go out to a bar to continue to celebrate. Either way, I found myself at a small table in a bar, with this handsome man, sipping a scotch and soda.

anal virgin teen camgirl The bar had a small dance floor and he asked me to dance. The music was slow and gentle. Of course, I accepted as I loved to dance. For the first time in my marriage, I put my arms around another man, feeling his strong muscular back.

virgin defloration anal virgin teen camgirl He wrapped his strong arms around me, and I felt wonderful. I cannot tell you why, but I didn’t think of my twelve-year-old marriage. I didn’t think of my husband, the perfect man for me. All I could think of was the handsome man that was holding me on the dance floor.

virgin defloration anal virgin teen camgirl He danced me around the small floor. I don’t know why, but I pressed myself to him, smashing my smallish breasts to his chest and squeezing myself into him. I could feel his arousal. It made me smile. This man, this big handsome man, wanted me.

Read More