Whitney Westgate Bigtit babe fucking her lovers hard cock

Whitney Westgate



 Whitney Westgate lesbian sex with my sister I went in and checked in.  All this time I was thinking about this 6 foot tall hunk and the cock that I had noticed in his loose fitting shorts...and his muscular body! I put my stuff in the room changed into something little more comfortable and came back down.  I stepped outside, he was still there.  "No luck?" I said.  "No, I think I will just have to sleep on the bench and catch the early morning bus", he said.  "My girlfriend is going to be surprised when I don’t get off the bus that she is expecting me on" he added.

Whitney Westgate lesbian sex with my sister I asked him if had eaten something.  He said, "No, but I can survive".  I asked him to come join me, "Restaurant closes soon" I said.   He reluctantly agreed.  We sat at the bar, had a drink or two and then both of us had a chicken sandwich.  While eating, I offered him to Whitney Westgate stay with me in my room and I could even drop him in Dayton Ohio, since that is literally on the way!  He got a smile on his face, "That would be the best thing!...are you sure?".  I assured him that it was, “it’s on my way to St. Louis” said I. He told me his name was Tim.

Whitney Westgate lesbian sex with my sister I asked him if had eaten something.  He said, "No, but I can survive".  I asked him to come join me, "Restaurant closes soon" I said.   He reluctantly agreed.  We sat at the bar, had a drink or two and then both of us had a chicken sandwich.  While eating, I offered him to stay with me in my room and I could even drop him in Dayton Ohio, since that is literally on the way!  He got a smile on his face, "That would be the best thing!...are you sure?".  I assured him that it was, “it’s on my way to lesbian sex with my sister St. Louis” said I. He told me his name was Tim.

READ MORE