skinny teen girl with huge tits and big boobs ass

skinny teen



 skinny teen hand tried to navigate to vaginal hole but since knot is undone I couldn’t move so she helped me now by freeing her legs and removed the knot and made pant free by this time we didn’t take our lips out. Once she removed the knot she itself took my hand to her pussy and was caressing it and in meantime my left hand is doing a separate job playing with her boobs pinching her erected nipples she was moaning while moaning I kept my left middle finger in her mouth she started sucking it so by this I kept her quiet but suddenly they turned on light and we saw screen after long time to see interval display since her pant knot was removed she could not come out so I went out and got puffs and Pepsi and had a small interval for our romance. skinny teen

skinny teen Then light went off for 2nd phase. Since basically I am a left handed I felt to sit left side of her and I swapped the job this time right hand given task to take care of the boobs and left hand for pussy. Now I got comfort in this position and took full control by straight away taking my finger to her pussy and started fingering and she enjoying it by leaning on my chest and enjoying my boob play and fingering she murmured in ear she is about to cum since we are in last seat and no one near us I took this adv and sat down between her legs and kept my tongue in her pussy and started mouth fucking her and when she cummed I took in my mouth and drank it and came to my seat she knacked my hair in my head and said u made me feel pleasure after a very long days after she got fucked by her previous bf. skinny teen

skinny teen While we left we were talking what all happened what could have been done etc. I said next time you should mouth fuck my cock and shake it she accepted and I dropped her in her home reached my home and mastered thinking about incident in theatre and ejaculated and said that to her she asked sorry for not doing that in theatre for me and assured me will do it next time wherever it may be. And gave me a kiss and we signed off for the day. skinny teen

READ MORE