Orgy party with bouncing tits and big natural tits babes

 


#Orgy #party bouncing tits #big #natural #tits #babes He just stared in my eyes, but I could see all kinds of thoughts turning over in his mind, and whole new realizations happening. I reached out and took his hand and squeezed it. “Do you want to come up to my room?” He was confused, but I stood up and pulled him to his feet. We turned, I put my arm around his shoulder and as we walked off I ran my hand down his back and squeezed one of his butt cheeks.

#Orgyparty bouncing tits #bignaturaltitsbabes When we walked in my room I relocked the door, pulled him to me and kissed him. I’d never kissed any of the guys who had sucked my dick, but I really liked this guy. I took his hand and put it on my still hard dick. When I took my hand away he didn’t move his hand. I started undressing him and he almost ripped my clothes off. We got naked and I pushed him back on the bed and crawled on top of him. I had never gone this far with any guy before.

bouncing tits This time I was as hot as I had ever been with any woman. We ground our dicks together and then I moved up until my dick was on his face. He greedily took it in his mouth and I gently fucked his face. After minutes of this I rolled off him onto my side and he followed, not letting my dick go. I continued fucking his mouth until I came, and then pulled him up and kissed him again. I’d never fucked a guy before, and I found I liked it a lot, and so did he.

bouncing tits And before long I found out something else. I loved rimming his ass. Don’t ask me why, but there was something extra sensual about licking and shoving my tongue in his asshole. Just thinking about that makes me hard. But college is college and life is another matter. When we graduated we said good-bye. He had plans for further studies which he never wanted to discuss with me.

bouncing tits I wanted to get in the business world and start making my fortune. So I’ve been at this job in this company for six years. With my education, my smarts and my drive I’ve moved up to a junior executive position rather quickly, but about a year ago it became clear if I wanted to go farther I needed a wife. For the kind of functions I was invited to now a random girlfriend on the arm wouldn’t do.

bouncing tits I’d had other friends at the university besides Ron, and some of us had kept in touch and would sometimes get together. One of them got engaged and had a party. A friend named Tom showed up with a beautiful girl I was attracted to. I got a chance to talk to her and found out she was a friend of Tom’s sister and this was her first date with him. #sexytits #perkytits #faketits #largetits #gianttits #bigtitis #smalltits #bigtitsmovies #hugenaturaltits #nakedtits #bigfaketits #monstertits #nudetits #bignipples #littletits