18 year old Superstar Audition-MORE VIDEOS

 

18 year old


18 year old Without a second thought he says, “I can give you a lift”. Now normally...on a regular day when the morning goes to shit I would've said I’m ok...I would have thanked him and returned to the call to my sister. Today wasn’t a regular day….it was Wednesday. It was supposed to be sunny. It wasn’t, and this handsome man..whom I wished would talk….and explore naughty things with me had just offered me a ride.


CLICK FOR MORE

18 year old It was a rainy Wednesday. An overcast day that once again the WeatherChannel had guessed incorrectly and I had kept hopes alive that there may be a small window of sunshine. I just needed to feel a little bit of warmth and to see the rays bouncing off of my skin. The rain had set into my bones like a chill I just couldn’t shake. Sunlight would chase those chills right away.

 CLICK FOR MORE

18 year old I was running late for an afternoon meeting, called unexpectedly by my highly irritating boss. I hurriedly grabbed my umbrella, keys and purse and quickly walked out of my apartment. I was cursing under my breath...or so I thought, as I exited the main floor lobby and out unto the street. I slung my purse and umbrella into the front passenger seat and turned the keys into the ignition. Nothing. No sound. No gurgle. No sputter. Nothing. “SHIT.” Not again...not right now.

18 year old Frantically, I reached for my purse. I’d just have to call my sister. I know she’ll be annoyed as Hell but I needed someone!

 CLICK FOR MORE

18 year old A loud tap from my passenger side window made me look in that direction and there he stood. He was the mysterious, handsome newcomer to my apartment complex. We’d exchanged glances and the occasional “Hi” every other day or so...which is when we seemed to run into each other. My first impressions of him were superficial….he was so very handsome. He had a beautiful smile too. I blushed mostly when I found myself in his path. Truthfully, I had already fantasized about him locking eyes with me and professing his adoration and complete devotion to me the second day that I saw him. I’m a hopeless romantic….can’t help it. Anne of Green Gables was my favorite book as an adolescent and I still hoped that I’d find my Prince Charming. Cheezy..like cheddar gouda and havarti melted together cheezy….I know. But a gal can dream, right?  18 year old

Nevertheless….I digress.

CLICK FOR MORE